Immigration Law


At Frank & Kealy we understand what it is like to be separated from your family members for a long time. Unfortunately, the law does not make it simple for your foreign relatives to come and visit or come and stay. We would like the opportunity to help reunite your family.

Our Immigration Attorneys will efficiently prepare for the process of waiting for Visa for a family member. The Visa process is very time consuming and can be confusing . We will make sure that you understand the process. Whether you would like Frank & Kealy to help you obtain a non immigrant visa for your loved one, or you need an immigrant visa, we will be there to help with the process.

Tourist (B1, B2) Visa Attorneys

The most common non-immigrant visa is the B1 or B2 tourist visa. This is if your relative is coming for a short visit (six months). Frank & Kealy will help you with prepare the documents that are needed to make the process a success. It can be very difficult to obtain a tourist Visa without the assistance of an Immigration Attorney.

The Immigration Laws requires that your relative coming for a short visit, does not intend to over stay. You will have to be familiar with the doctrine of Dual Intent. Sometimes one word, could make a difference between yes or no. Frank & Kealy will prepare you and prepare your relative so that they do not make the common mistakes that most people do. The first step in getting your loved ones here on the B1 or B2 Visa starts here. Call Frank & Kealy at 978-710-8843.

Green Card Attorneys

In most cases, you may need your relative to come and stay, not just for a short visit. Frank & Kealy will help your relative to obtain an Immigrant Visa. Immigrant Visa is a Visa that allows you to stay in the United States for a longer period of time. With an Immigrant Visa, you loved one will be able to obtain employment authorization forms and in most cases, your loved one will be able to obtain an Alien Registration Card (Green Card). Frank & Kealy can help your relatives in obtaining a green card and work authorization documents.

Family Based Immigration

Most Immigrant Visas are obtained through family based immigration. What does this mean to you? If your spouse or child is living in another Country and you would like that person to join you in the United States, Call our Frank & Kealy at 978-710-8843. The clock is ticking. United States citizens have first preference in family based Immigration.


We are also equipped in dealing with I-130, petition for Alien Relatives and K-Visas ( Fiancé(e) Visa). Do you need help immigrating your Fiancé(e) to the United States? K Visas are for fiancé(e)s of U.S citizens who are entering the United States for the sole purpose of getting married within 90 days of their admission. We are ready to take your call at 978-710-8843.


Adjustment of status is a very complex process by which a foreign born immigrant of the United states, seeks to become a permanent resident. After you arrive in the United States on your Immigrant Visa, the next step is to adjust your status to that of a Permanent Resident. This process can be intricate. That is why you need our Frank & Kealy in your corner. We will help navigate you through the filing process.

Application for Adjustment of status (I-485) is sent to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. However you must be eligible to adjust your status. Frank & Kealy will help you to determine whether or not you are eligible. Even if you are not, we will explore other avenues.

Removal Proceedings

Removal proceedings can be the most stressful time in your life. When you are in removal proceedings, the government seeks to remove you from the United States a process known as deportation. How do you know you are in a removal proceedings? The government may have provided you with a Notice to Appear. If you have received a Notice to Appear, Call Frank & Kealy at 978-710-8843 so that we may get started on your case.

Contact Attorneys Frank & Kealy in Chelmsford, Massachusetts for a confidential consultation. We serve clients throughout Middlesex County, Essex County, Merrimack Valley region including: Chelmsford, Lowell, Methuen, Tewksbury, Dracut, Dunstable, Andover, Reading, North Reading, Billerica, Lawrence, Massachusetts.